|Written By||Mirith JS Colao|
|Directed By||Sherie Pollack|
|Original Airdate||September 13, 1997|
|Next||"Romeo and Juliet"|
Every schoolbook photo to date has turned out bad for Pepper Ann. This year she is determined to get a good photo.
Unfortunately she gets a pimple the day before it's time to take the picture, and she's too embarrassed to buy pimple cream.
Notes, Goofs, and TriviaEdit
- The bus full of old people in this episode says "Cocoon Gables" on the side. This is a reference to the retirement home Pepper Ann has to volunteer at in "Cocoon Gables".
- The sheep jumping out of Pepper Ann's locker becomes somewhat of a running gag. Look for it again in "Radio Freak Hazelnut" and in her room in "One Angry Woman".
- When Abraham Lincoln on the penny starts talking to Pepper Ann, the penny's date changes from 1972 to 1997. The date then changes back to 1972 when Lincoln stops talking.
- The shoppers groan in disgust after Lydia shouts that Pepper Ann has Her first pimple. but in the Spanish version, the shoppers cheer.
Milo: Whoa, easy Zit Girl.
Pepper Ann: But what if someone sees me? From then on, I'll be known as 'Pimple Ann'!
Lydia: That's my daughter! The one with the pimple! My, she's not very photogenic...
Ms. Stark: I love shopping! The hunt for a bargain! The thrill of a sale!
The Desk Gag Edit
"Ooh, five bucks!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Craig Bean, Pink-Eye Pete, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom, Additional Voices
- Don Adams as Principal Hickey
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney, Additional Voices
- Paddi Edwards as Vera Groober-Schwartz
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James, Additional Voices
- Susan Tolsky as Aunt Janie
- Tino Insana as Uncle JoJo
- Jenna Van Oy as Trinket St. Blaire
- Jess Harnell as Additional Voices