|Too Cool to Be Mom|
|Written By||Emily Kapnek|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||November 13, 2000|
|Next||"Moose in Love"|
Pepper Ann meets Constance Goldman's "cool" mother, Denise, and decides that Lydia needs to be cooler. Lydia goes along with Pepper Ann's ideas because she likes the fact that Pepper Ann wants to spend more time with her. But in the end, it turns out that sometimes just being "Mom" is better than being "cool".
Lydia: Peppie thinks it's off da hook!
- The title of this episode is a play on Pepper Ann's original tagline, Too Cool to be Twelve.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Adlon Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom
- Wendie Malick as Denise Goldman
- Candi Milo as Constance Goldman
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney
- Susan Tolsky as Aunt Janie
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire