|Written By||Mirith JS Colao|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||November 17, 2000|
|Previous||"Searching for Pepper Ann Pearson"|
|Next||"The Perfect Couple"|
Pepper Ann finds the word "Frasny" written on the wall of the girl's bathroom. She doesn't know what it means, so she starts using it in conversation to see if anyone else has heard it. She only succeeds in turning it into the new "hip" word at school.
Milo: Who's frasny now, huh? Who??
Judge Trudy: You think you can frasny me? I was frasny when you were in diapers!
- This episode marks the final appearance of Aunt Janie, Grandma Lillian, Grandpa Leo, Chuck, Uncle Remo, Uncle Harry and Aunt Fanny when they are seen in a flashback Pepper Ann has.
- "Judge Trudy" is an obvious parody of "Judge Judy", a long-running courtroom show starring a Judge by the same name.
The spelling of the word is seen as "Frasny" for most of the episode, but switches to "Frazny" shortly before the end. In one particular scene, both spellings are on the screen at the same time.
The Desk GagEdit
"The letter Q!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Pink-Eye Pete, Shelf McClain, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Adlon Segall as Moose Pearson
- Don Lake as Mr. Sherman Finky
- Candi Milo as Constance Goldman, Judge Trudy
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James, Maintenance Woman
- Mark Myers as Beatnik, Patient, Carnival Barker