|Written By||Laura McCreary|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||November 6, 1999|
|Previous||"One of the Guys"|
|Next||"Def Comedy Mom"|
Gwen returns and wonders why everyone is giving her a wide berth, so Pepper Ann has to confess that it was all a misunderstanding.
Milo: Booyeah! Fishsticks just came out of the frying vat!
Milo: Poor Gwen Mezzrow. Do they make 'I hope the parasites in your hair meet a timely death' cards?
Pepper Ann: You can have my scrunchie you've always admired. It's the freshest!
Gwen: Why do you think I have these black ribbons in my braids?!
Cissy: Um, because of the lice?
The Desk Gag Edit
- The "you can have my scrunchie, it's the freshest" line is a reference to "Crunch Pod" when Tessa and Vanessa ride by on their bike and call, "Hey new Crunch Pod champ! Your scrunchie is the freshest!" to Pepper Ann.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Abriola Stark, Sherrie Spleen
- Ellen Cleghorne as Nurse Oomla
- Wallace Langham as Wayne Macabre
- Kimmy G. Robertson as Gwen Mezzrow
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire