|The Tell Tale Fuzzy|
|Written By||Mirith JS Colao|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||February 13, 2000|
|Next||"A Valentine's Day Tune"|
Pepper Ann finds a wad of money on the floor at the mall and uses it to buy the black velvet Fuzzy painting she's always wanted. Soon, she begins to feel bad about not finding the owner of the money, and goes about making up for it by being exceedingly "good" to everyone. But it's hard to keep what she did a secret...
"Tiny Tim" kid in P.A.'s Fantasy: Where's the Christmas goose, Father? Where are the presents? Where's the nondescript money clip with all the money your grouchy old boss gave you for my operation?
Pepper Ann: I hate you, black velvet Fuzzy painting I've always wanted!
- The title of this episode is a twist on Edgar Allan Poe's "The Tell Tale Heart".
- This is the first episode Sue Rose, the creator of the show, starred in, playing the voice of Fuzzy. She shows up again in select episodes as Moira the Lunchlady.
- This episode was released on VHS along with "Dances with Ignorance". While being the only time Pepper Ann was officially released on video, it was not available for purchase by the public, and was primarily used in schools and public libraries.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Ticketman, Avery Blake, TV Announcer
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson, Cherub
- April Winchell as Mom, Soda Can Woman
- Clyde Kusatsu as Mayor Kim, Father
- Edie McClurg as Estelle Sommers
- Sue Rose as Fuzzy
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney, Tiny Tim, Young Mother
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire
- Billy West as Businessman, Abe Lincoln