|The Spanish Imposition|
|Written By||Mirith JS Colao|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||January 22, 2000|
|Previous||"Mom Knows What P.A. Did Two Nights Ago"|
|Next||"Single Unemployed Mother"|
Pepper Ann wants to take an easy class for spring semester, but all the "kick-back" classes are full, so she has to take Spanish. At first she is not impressed, but realizes her teacher, Senorita Vivas, makes learning Spanish fun.
Pepper Ann: You'd take ditch digging if Señorita Vivas taught it.
Milo: Guilty as charged!
Pepper Ann: I, for one, am not so easily influenced.
Nicky: Then why are you dressed exactly like Señorita Vivas?
The Desk GagEdit
"Ooh, a glowing green stick!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Maria Canals as Señorita Vivas
- Paddi Edwards as Vera Groober-Schwartz
- Kath Soucie as Mean Girl
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James
- Marcelo Tubert as Spanish Commentator
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire