|The Perfect Couple|
|Written By||Laura McCreary|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||November 17, 2000|
Pepper Ann throws Nicky and Stewart a surprise party since she considers them to be "the perfect couple". However, Nicky and Stewart fight constantly during the party and decide to break up. Pepper Ann flips out and tells them that they must really be a horrible couple after all, which makes them stop and consider what they have together.
Pepper Ann: I carved your faces into potatoes and we're gonna mash them together later! It's kind of a performance art thing. Milo's idea.
Pepper Ann: These two lovebirds grew closer with every chart-toping hit! Donnie and Marie!
Milo: P.A., they're brother and sister.
Milo: Hmm. Lydia uses the same fabric softener as my mom.
Gwen: Smells mountain fresh, doesn't it?
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Craig Bean
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Mom
- Cam Clarke as Stewart Walldinger
- Kimmy G. Robertson as Gwen Mezzrow
- Kath Soucie as Crying Girl
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James