|The One with Mr. Reason|
|Written By||Scott M. Gimple|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||September 9, 2000|
|Previous||"The Way They Were"|
|Next||"Sense and Senselessness"|
Pepper Ann is upset that she has to take wood shop, partly because of the nasty stories she's heard about the teacher, Mr. Reason. So she starts a petition to get wood shop dropped as a mandatory class. However, when things she learned from Mr. Reason start to help her in real life, she begins to reconsider.
Mr. Reason: You want the Frenches of Fried or not?
Mr. Reason: Bladdar, hit the road. You're not Hemmingway and this isn't a sidewalk café in Paris!
Milo: Angry teachers, when kept in proper perspective, can be quite entertaining.
Pepper Ann: My life is unrecyclable trash.
Random kid in gym class: Would you like to sign a petition to ban sudden shouting in our school?
Pepper Ann: THAT'S IT!!
Milo: I'm documenting his angriness in a boxed set I'm calling, 'Raisin' the Roof with Mr. Reason: The Surly Semester'.
- Pepper Ann whistles the show's theme song as she's climbing down from "the big rope".
The Desk Gag Edit
(holding a plushie of herself) "A mini me!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Craig Bean, Noah, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Mom
- Candi Milo as Constance Goldman
- Kathy Najim as Coach Doogan
- Don Adams as Principal Hickey
- Kurtwood Smith as Mr. Reason