|The First Date Club|
|Written By||Matthew Negrete|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||November 13, 1999|
|Previous||"Def Comedy Mom"|
|Next||"Unicycle of Life"|
Pepper Ann is seen out with Craig Bean and everyone automatically assumes that they are a couple. Pepper Ann is nervous to think of herself as "dating" Craig and when he invites her to a gig his band is playing, she gets a bit too excited.
Pepper Ann: Oh Fuzzy, my hair!
Nicky: He seems a bit flushed, don't you think?
Pepper Ann: Yeah, because they sat us next to the kitchen! If our table were any hotter we could hatch chicks! (makes clucking noises)
Nicky: Uh, Pepper Ann? You're giving the thumbs up to the Parmesan shaker...
- This is the first episode where we find out for sure that Craig has feelings for Pepper Ann, and also the first one where Pepper Ann realizes she may eventually date him.
- The title of this episode is a spin on the book and movie The First Wives Club.
- Pepper Ann's backpack seems to disappear completely when she throws it on the ground.
The Desk GagEdit
"Alright, Mardi Gras beads!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Craig Bean, Dieter Liederhosen, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Mom
- Luke Perry as Stewart Walldinger
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire
- Kimmy G. Robertson as Gwen Mezzrow