|The Big Pencil|
|Written By||Mirith JS Colao, David Hemingson, Nahnatchka Khan & Sue Rose|
|Directed By||Sherie Pollack|
|Original Airdate||October 18, 1997|
It's time for the science fair and Pepper Ann is determined to beat her rival Alice Kane. Nicky tells her that her rivalry has to stop but Pepper Ann is determined to build something that will win her the Big Pencil award.
Pepper Ann: Today, I will knock the body muff off of Alice Kane, Mr. Carter and the entire class!
Alice Kane My possum was right! You are a loser!
Craig: Hey Pearson. Nice froth.
Alice Kane: Enjoy the spotlight, Pepper Ann. It has a lovely glow. But beware, for it can also burn.
Pepper Ann: Why is this picture of me so ugly?!
- The "Susie Bake Oven" Moose refers to is a parody of the real-life Easy Bake Oven.
- When Pepper Ann is talking to her reflection in the final scene, her mouth is moving out of sync to the audio.
The Desk GagEdit
"Ooh, a bicentennial quarter!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Craig Bean, Dieter Liederhosen
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney
- Lauren Tom as Alice Kane
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James
- Jim Cummings as Mr. Roland Carter