|That's My Mama Destructo|
|Written By||Scott M. Gimple & Laura McCreary|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||November 15, 2000|
|Previous||"Zen and the Art of Milo"|
Pepper Ann wins the Tuffstitute teacher contest, which means Mama Destructo will replace her least favorite teacher for a week. She chooses Abriola Stark, the math teacher. Unfortunately, Mama Destructo turns out to be terrible in math, but Pepper Ann doesn't want to say anything about it because Mama Destructo was so excited to teach the class.
Ms. Bladdar: Well hold on because I'm gonna ... um, make you ... clap erasers. Or ... unbend paperclips. Or... eat...stew.
Nicky: Your math is making me violently ill.
Nicky: You are no friend to education!
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Shelf McClain, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Mom, Ms. Abriola Stark
- Candi Milo as Constance Goldman
- Jim Cummings as Mr. Roland Carter
- BeBe Neuwirth as Ms. Bronte Bladdar
- Don Lake as Mr. Sherman Finky
- Kathy Kinney as Mama Destructo