|Single Unemployed Mother|
|Written By||Mirith JS Colao|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||January 22, 2000|
|Previous||"The Spanish Imposition"|
|Next||"Burn Hazelnut Burn"|
Lydia quits her job after she gets fed up with her boss. Being that she needs a job to support her family, she is forced into a frenzied job hunt. Meanwhile, it's "Take Your Daughter To Work Week", so Pepper Ann and Moose come along with her on her job hunt. When she can't find a job and is about to give up, Pepper Ann encourages her to keep trying.
Moose: Are we gonna starve?
Lydia: No, of course not!
Pepper Ann: We always have Moose's bean plan to fall back on.
Lydia: I'm sorry, did you say something? I couldn't hear you over the 'ka-ching!' of my cash register!
Dieter: Um, may I come down now?
Mitch: Wait! We have bunnies!
Vera: Sorry, Ms. Pearson. I need an assistant who knows less about my job than I do.
- Lydia tells Mitch that she can't hear him over the 'ka-ching!' of her cash register, but nobody who came by the kiosk actually bought anything.
- Pepper Ann is playing her PianoBrite 2000 for money outside one of the places Lydia interviews at.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Mitch, Dieter Liederhosen, Nicky's Dad, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom, Additional Voices
- Paddi Edwards as Vera Groober-Schwartz
- Kath Soucie as Nicky's Mom, Additional Voices
- Don Lake as Mr. Sherman Finky