|Written By||Scott M. Gimple|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||February 15, 2000|
|Previous||"A Valentine's Day Tune"|
Everyone loves Pyramid peanut butter, but one day Aunt Janie discovers that skunks can get their heads stuck in discarded containers. She starts a protest and the company puts out a new container, but the new design allows gophers to get stuck instead. Pepper Ann is angry and starts her own protest group, but they aren't quite sure how to deal with the problem.
Sherrie Spleen: ...Meanwhile, Hazelnutions everywhere are lashing out at Skunk and Gopher Peace. We found three!
The Desk GagEdit
"Iceberg, dead ahead!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as J.B., Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Mom, Sherrie Spleen
- Susan Tolsky as Aunt Janie
- Tino Insana as Uncle JoJo
- Kath Soucie as Mail Lady
- Max Brooks as Worried Executive #1
- Philip LaMarr as Stubborn Executive, Hippie Guy
- Candi Milo as Constance Goldman