|Romeo and Juliet|
|Written By||Matthew Negrete & Nahnatchka Khan|
|Directed By||Sherie Pollack|
|Original Airdate||September 20, 1997|
The Drama Club puts on a production of "Romeo and Juliet". At first, everyone is disinterested, but upon learning cool eighth-grader Craig Bean is playing Romeo, every girl in the school auditions for the role of Juliet.
Cissy gets the part, and Pepper Ann gets the part of the nurse. But then Cissy loses a contact lens and she can't read the teleprompter, so Pepper Ann. gets to play Juliet. The only problem? She can't get out of her nurse's costume!
Craig: Uh, but soft. What blocks the light through yonder window?
Cissy: I promise to forget the little people on my way up!
Pepper Ann: It is not thy juicebox, but thy name that is my enemy!
Milo: What should I do with this shrub? Holding it is inhibiting my juice intake.
Moose: Uh, Peppie? You're scarin' me again.
The Desk Gag Edit
"Ooh, five bucks!"
- When Pepper Ann asks Ms. Stark who's playing Romeo, Ms. Stark's head turns twice when she turns to look at Pepper Ann.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Craig Bean, Dieter Liederhosen, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom, Ms. Stark, Sherrie Spleen, Additional Voices
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney, Additional Voices
- Paddi Edwards as Vera Groober-Schwartz
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James, Additional Voices
In the episode's original airing, Pepper Ann said, "Don't worry, I won't. Drama sucks". after scoffing, but in Toon Disney Airings, the scene slightly quickens, and omits the words, "Drama Sucks", and replacing it with another scoff.