|Presenting Stewart Walldinger|
|Written By||Laura McCreary|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||November 14, 1998|
|Previous||"Mash into Me"|
|Next||"P.A.'s Life In A Nutshell"|
Sketch is throwing a party and invites Pepper Ann, Milo and Nicky. Pepper Ann wants to go until she hears that everyone is required to bring a date. She and Milo begin interviewing people to be their dates, and Nicky invites Stewart Walldinger.
Pepper Ann is horrified and tries to convince Nicky that Stewart is a geek and she shouldn't bring him to Sketch's "cool" party.
Poison & Tank observe Pepper Ann beating her head against a locker
Tank: Ow, is that seventh-grader gonna be ok?
Poison: Do we care?
Milo: Foolish women. Eighth grade lingo doesn't come from a reference book. It's a delicate amalgam of pop culture and social influences.
Milo: Two words, P.A.: Ha-arsh.
Milo: I'll have to floss my teeth!
Pepper Ann: Why don't you take that hunka-hunka-hottie from The Novel Nook?
Nicky: Pepper Ann, he's thirty-four.
- This is the first time we learn Stewart's name as well as his first major appearance, but he does appear in the background of a few episodes prior to this.
- This episode originally aired as part of One Saturday Morning's "Stuart Day".
- When Pepper Ann and Milo are at Greezy 'n' Cheezy, the waiter tells them if they don't pay their check and leave he's calling mall security. In the next scene, they can be seen walking out onto the street.
The Desk GagEdit
"Cool, a singing Dieter doll!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Pink-Eye Pete, Noah, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Karen Duffy as Sketch
- Meredith Scott Lynn as Tank
- Brittany Murphy as Poison
- Luke Perry as Stewart Walldinger
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney, Additional Voices
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire