|P.A.'s Pop Fly|
|Written By||Scott M. Gimple|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||February 20, 2000|
|Previous||"Bye Bye Trinket"|
|Next||"My Mother, My Self"|
Pepper Ann goes to a baseball game with her Dad, and they inadvertently catch the ball from the 700th career home run of a baseball star. Despite the fact that selling the ball could bring in a lot of money, Pepper Ann wonders if it wouldn't be better to give the ball back to the star, since it's a souvenir of a big moment in his career.
Moose: Peppie, I begged Mom to take me to the Expo. They have knee pads that scream in agony when you hit them!
Theater Usher: The disillusioned ballplayer on the screen is right! No laser-pointing in the theater!
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Shelby Gelby Strickmeyer, Salesman, Reporter #1, Cowboy Hatted Businessman
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson, Kid #1, Kid #2
- April Winchell as Mom
- Diedrich Bader as Tom Molly
- Roy Firestone as Fob Piotrowsky
- Maurice LaMarch as Chuck Pearson, Reporter #2