|One Angry Woman|
|Written By||Nahnatchka Khan|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||February 11, 2000|
|Previous||"The Velvet Room"|
Lydia gets summoned for jury duty and leaves Lillian in charge after Pepper Ann's recent irresponsibility. However, Lillian does her own thing most of the time and leaves Pepper Ann in charge. Pepper Ann goes crazy and starts cleaning and making new rules, something Moose is not very happy about.
Meanwhile, Lydia learns that things aren't always black and white as she deals with the facts of the case and the other members of the jury.
Pepper Ann: As long as you're living under my roof, you'll do as I say.
Moose: You're gonna have to make me.
Female Juror: What? She made some sense. I go hiking; I don't have spit for days.
Pepper Ann: Did you hear that, Moose? Grandma left me in charge!
Moose: Yeah, she also left her teeth.
Lydia: Guess what I just got in the mail?
Pepper Ann: It wasn't my fault! It said eleven CDs for a penny, but they kept sending me more and...
- The title of this episode is a parody of the 1957 film 12 Angry Men.
- The Fuzzy Terror Picture Show is a play on The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
The Desk Gag Edit
"Wow, a dreidel!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Craig Bean, Dieter Liederhosen, Rowan Keech
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom, Grandma, Bailiff
- Tino Insana as Uncle JoJo
- Samuel Lloyd, Jr. as Jurors #1 & 8
- Valery Pappas as Piper, Judge, Loudspeaker
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney, Tina, Woman #2
- Susan Tolsky as Aunt Janie
- Billy West as Foreman, Prosecutor