|Old Best Friend|
|Written By||Mirith JS Colao|
|Directed By||Sherie Pollack|
|Original Airdate||September 27, 1997|
However, Pepper Ann quickly finds out that she and Brenda have nothing in common anymore, and tries her hardest to avoid having to say so.
QuotesEditShe changed everything.
Brenda's moving van pulls up and she jumps out
Brenda: EEEE! Cubby hug!
Pepper Ann: These are my best friends Nicky and Milo and they're gonna hang out with us the whole time, okay?!
Brenda: Great! You can show me around!
Pepper Ann gets detention for talking in class
Brenda: Mr. Carter, may I have detention too?
Nicky: Pardon my alliteration, but this boxcar's bailin' at 'Boringville'."
Brenda: Video games? Gee, I think I know how to waste my time for free, thanks.
Pepper Ann: Right. Like I'm that mature!
Brenda: I have to be honest with you, Pepper Ann. We just don't have anything in common anymore. Oh, don't feel bad. I've grown and you've...changed.
The Desk Gag Edit
"Ooh, five bucks!"
Notes, Goofs, and TriviaEdit
- Besides showing up as the Spirit of Valentine's Day Present in "A Valentine's Day Tune", it seems Brenda never really shows up in other episodes. She makes appearances in "Crush and Burn" and "Complimentary Colors", but is only seen sitting in the auditorium.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom
- Tara Charendoff as Brenda
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James, Additional Voices
- Jim Cummings as Roland Carter, Additional Voices
- Max Casella as Additional Voices