|My Mother, My Self|
|Written By||Mirith JS Colao|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||February 21, 2000|
|Previous||"P.A.'s Pop Fly"|
|Next||"The Amazing Becky Little"|
Pepper Ann and Lydia each think the other's life is easier. In a freak accident involving the passing of Floyd's comet, they switch bodies. They try everything to switch back, but nothing works. Finally Pepper Ann and Lydia must face the fact that they'll have to live each other's lives until they can find something to return them to the right bodies.
Pepper Ann & Lydia: You just thank your lucky undies you're not me!
Lydia: Well, if that's not a signal to go to bed, I don't know what is.
Pepper Ann: But it's only five-thirty!
- This episode, as well as the film Moose mentions ("Trippy Tuesday") is a parody of the 1972 children's novel Freaky Friday by Mary Rodgers that was adapted into film in 1976, 1995 and 2003, respectively.
The Desk GagEdit
"Ooh, a bicentennial quarter!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Craig Bean, Bernie Guberstein, Mitch, Shelf McClain
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson, Woman Customer #1, Steve the Cat, Skull
- April Winchell as Mom, Sherrie Spleen
- Don Lake as Mr. Sherman Finky, DMV Man, Newstand Owner
- Susan Tolsky as Aunt Janie, Woman Astronomer
- Lauren Tom as Alice Kane, Woman with Baby Carriage