|Mom Knows What P.A. Did Two Nights Ago|
|Written By||Scott M. Gimple|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||January 15, 2000|
|Next||"The Spanish Imposition"|
When she disobeys and watches it anyway, it scares her so much she can't sleep, forcing Lydia to step in and teach her the difference between movies and reality.
Nicky: My eight hours of required sleep have been encroached upon, and that means Mama's gettin' crabby!
Trinket: I suppose you're all wondering why I've called you here today. I'd like to invite all of you to my annual "Sleep-is-for-suckers" non-slumber slumber party!
Nicky: Why isn't Pepper Ann here? Isn't she invited?
Pepper Ann: How did they all fit in that tiny car?
Lydia: Gutter Clowns, Peppie? As in...gutter clowns?!
Pepper Ann: I'm sorry. I just realized what...hot dogs are made of.
Milo: Ahahaha! This tomato thing tickles!
Moose: She gets so sassy after sleepovers.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Larry, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire
- Candi Milo as Constance Goldman