|Like Riding a Bike|
|Written By||Matthew Negrete & Nahnatchka Khan|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||November 28, 1998|
|Previous||"P.A.'s Life In A Nutshell"|
|Next||"Radio Freak Hazelnut"|
Like Riding a Bike is the eighth episode of Season 2 of Pepper Ann. It is a full-length episode and originally aired on November 28, 1998.
Lydia starts dating Pepper Ann's science teacher Mr. Carter, and it throws Pepper Ann's life into a turmoil. Mr. Carter suddenly starts acting nice, and everyone attributes it to the fact that he's dating Pepper Ann's mom.
Pepper Ann decides that she has to break them up, even if it means making up weird stories and acting rude. Meanwhile, Nicky and Stewart try a "trial period" of dating, and Milo and Gwen Mezzrow get crushes on each other on alternating days.
Milo: Stew. W. Dinger, you da man!
Milo: Gwen Mezzrow has a crush on me.
Pepper Ann: Again?
Mr. Carter: I've been burned so many times, I should change my name to Bunsen.
Milo: I had a master plan once. I traded it to Dieter for some magic beans.
When Mr. Carter hands Pepper Ann the video about molecules, the door is open. When Pepper Ann asks if they're going to be out late, the door is shown closed. When Lydia says she'll be home by 10, the door is once again seen as being open.
The Desk GagEdit
"Haha cool, maracas!"
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Craig Bean, Dieter Liederhosen, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom, Ms. Abriola Stark
- Jim Cummings as Mr. Roland Carter
- Luke Perry as Stewart Walldinger
- Kimmy G. Robertson as Gwen Mezzrow
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney, Additional Voices
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James
- Susan Tolsky as Aunt Janie
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire