|In Support Of|
|Written By||Matthew Negrete & Nahnatchka Khan|
|Directed By||Sherie Pollack|
|Original Airdate||January 24, 1998|
|Previous||"Nicky Gone Bad"|
Coach Doogan tells the P.E. class that they need "support" for the upcoming trampoline lesson. Pepper Ann takes this to mean a bra and freaks out. She turns to Lydia for help, but still doesn't get the message that "everyone develops at his or her own pace".
Coach Doogan: Oh uh, sorry about that shuttlecock mishap, Little. Come on, champ, shake it off!
Store owner: You boobs! How many times have I told you, put the tomatoes across from the lentils?
Lydia: Pepper Ann, do you want breasts?
Pepper Ann: What?!Lydia: I'm baking chicken. Do you want breasts or thighs?
Milo: I'm glad you listened to me and went with the daisies!
Moose: Stay away from this one; it's cutting into me.
Nicky: Who was that supported crusader?
Moose: I think I'm gonna go live with Aunt Janie for a while.
Pepper Ann: Pepper Ann Pearson, you are woman!
- This is the first appearance of Margot LeSandre. Strangely, she and Lydia seem to have no history together (as Margot introduces herself) and seem to get along just fine, contrary to what we learn about their relationship in "Moose in Love".
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson
- April Winchell as Mom
- Don Adams as Principal Hickey
- Paddi Edwards as Vera Groober-Schwartz
- Kathy Najimy as Coach Doogan, Margot LeSandre
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire
This episode got a lot of negative attention due its controversial topic, and as a result it is rated TV-Y7 rather than TV-Y like most other episodes.
It also seems to have been rerun on Toon Disney and Disney Channel slightly less frequently than other episodes.