|Guess Who's Coming to the Theater|
|Written By||Laura McCreary|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||February 23, 2000|
|Previous||"The Untitled Milo Kamalani Project"|
|Next||"The Great Beyond"|
Pepper Ann invites both her mother and her father to see the play she's performing in at school. Lydia wants to bring Bernie, and Pepper Ann goes crazy worrying about how Chuck will react to seeing the two of them together. So, in an attempt to even things out, she finds Chuck a date, and there are some interesting results.
Pepper Ann: I'm sorry. I thought you were on fire.
Ms. Stark: Guess who's coming to...nothing! Oh, it captures the ambiguity of life itself! We'll have to do another performance for the critics, and the mayor, and the pope!
Será: It's Será, like the song.
Pepper Ann: She wasn't Milo's aunt. She was just some lady I picked up out of the gutter.
Lydia: I thought as much.
- This episode's title is a parody of the 1967 film Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, which is also the play Pepper Ann is starring in.
- This is the third and final appearance of Bernie Guberstein.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Bernie Guberstein, Waiter, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Mom, Ms. Abriola Stark
- Kath Soucie as Será, Additional Voices
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James