|Flaw and Order|
|Written By||Mo Rocca|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||February 8, 2000|
|Next||"Baggy Bean Buddies"|
Mr. Finky stages a mock trial based on the Boston Tea Party, and Pepper Ann and Milo are placed on the American side. Pepper Ann makes the mistake of thinking the case is open-and-shut, and doesn't research nearly enough. Instead, she assumes everyone should know why the American side should win.
Tessa & Vanessa: And so, if not for the Boston Tea Party, and the subsequent rise in coffee consumption, our country today would be dotted by thousands of trendy, grungy, artsy, overpriced tea houses.
- This episode's title is a play on the long-running television drama Law & Order.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Mom, Sherrie Spleen
- Cam Clarke as Stewart Walldinger
- Don Lake as Mr. Sherman Finky
- Kimmy G. Robertson as Gwen Mezzrow
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire