|Written By||David Hemingson|
|Directed By||Sherie Pollack|
|Original Airdate||September 27, 1997|
|Previous||"Old Best Friend"|
This doesn't bother Milo until people start praising Pepper Ann for her mastery of the Pod. Nicky tries to get them to stop fighting, but Pepper Ann and Milo want a final showdown.
Pepper Ann: Sleep is for infants and old people!
Milo: It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you crunch the pod.
Dieter: The king is dead. Long live the queen!
Pepper Ann: Where'd ya get that hat? Because that is the hat of a champion.
Milo: I found it in the garbage.
Milo: All you did was win the lottery, but now all these neophyte Pod wannabes think you're the greatest thing on Earth when, in fact, you're just a whack warrior from the planet Pretender!
Nicky: Who's up for ChocoPoodle? ChocoPoodle? ChocoPoodle?
Don't just stand there, bring it on!
~ Pepper Ann and Milo
Sir Hepsalot: Huzzah! And welcome to Burger Fortress. I am Sir Helpsalot. May I takest thine order?
Milo: Me? Upset? On fishstick day?
Milo: Eee! Easy cowgirl.
Notes, Goofs, and TriviaEdit
- Wouldn't Pepper Ann's score not count towards the title of Pod Champ since she played the free game after the tournament was over?
- This is the first time Nicky mentions getting chased by a swan.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Craig Bean, Dieter Liederhosen
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Mom
- Jim Cummings as Mr. Roland Carter, Additional Voices
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James, Additional Voices
- Max Casella as Additional Voices