|Burn Hazelnut Burn|
|Written By||Madellaine Paxson|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||February 6, 2000|
|Previous||"Single Unemployed Mother"|
Pepper Ann publishes some scathing reviews of Director Cameron Landisburg's movies in the school paper. When Landisburg himself shows up at her door and says she doesn't know what she's talking about, she decides that it can't be that hard to make her own movie. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a budget, actors or a crew, and when she asks other people to help, everyone wants a say in how it should turn out.
Lydia: Peppie, just tell the nice man that we're happy with our current religion...
Cameron Landisburg: We do it for our art. Well, I'd better be going; I've got to count my money. 1, 2, 3, 4...
Nicky: Except for the fact that 're-stinky' is not a word, that was very good, Pepper Ann!
- This is the first time Cameron Landisburg shows up. The quality of his movies and his "devotion" to "art" become running jokes in "The Untitled Milo Kamalani Project".
- At the end when Pepper Ann's movie finishes, Tessa and Vanessa, Cissy, Dieter, Stewart and Wayne Macabre are shown in the background. When Pepper Ann starts planning her next film, she and Nicky and Milo are the only ones in the room.
The Desk GagEdit
"Look, a French Poodle!"
-Poodle speaks in French, with subtitles at the bottom of the screen reading "Pepper Ann is a most amusing show."-
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Additional Voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Mom, Additional Voices
- Wallace Langham as Wayne Macabre
- John O'Hurley as Cameron Landisburg
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire