|A 'Tween Halloween|
|Written By||Scott M. Gimple|
|Directed By||Brad Goodchild|
|Original Airdate||October 31, 1998|
|Previous||"Peer Counselor P.A."|
|Next||"Mash into Me"|
It's almost Halloween and Milo is all set to go Trick-or-Treating and wants Pepper Ann to go with him. Pepper Ann wants to go, but is worried that they're too old and that it wouldn't be "cool". When she runs a poll and finds out no-one else will be going out, she tries to blow Milo off.
Crash: Um, my name is Crash.
Milo: Milo can do it, yes he can! He's two parts papaya and one part man!
Pepper Ann: I'm on a, uh, cleansing fast!
Nicky: Ah, Whatchamachocolate. True bliss, I have found thee!
- This is the second time Halloween occurs in the series, the first being "Thanksgiving Dad".
- In the beginning of "Thanksgiving Dad", Pepper Ann tells her father that she's too old to go Trick-or-Treating, but that Lydia is making her take Moose. In this episode, however, she wrestles with the idea that she may in fact be too old to go out. Being that Pepper Ann is twelve for both episodes and the entire series, this seems to be a major continuity error.
The Desk GagEdit
"Look, a French Poodle!"
-Poodle speaks in French, with subtitles at the bottom of the screen reading "Pepper Ann is a most amusing show."
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Craig Bean
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- Pamela Segall as Moose Pearson, Additional Voices
- April Winchell as Mom
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney
- Jenna Von Oy as Trinket St. Blaire
- Cree Summer-Francks as Tessa and Vanessa James
- Adam Wylie as Crash